Matric essential pack: zykrill® + zycalm® + zymag+™

What’s food got to do with it? Get focused! 

Good nutrition is essential at any time of year, but especially during an exam year when your brain and body are under great stress. 

As a busy matriculant, the food you put into your body can have a huge impact on how your brain works. This is important to remember around exam time, when you’re probably paying more attention to books than brekkie. 

5-ways-to-reduce-chronic-innflammation-quickly

5 Ways to Reduce Chronic Inflammation Quickly

What is inflammation and why should you care?

Inflammation is part of your body’s immune response to harmful substances, and is a necessary biological process that signals our immune system to pay attention to certain tissues in our body. When inflammation is chronically high due to factors such as poor diet, stress, obesity and smoking etc the immune system quickly becomes overwhelmed.

5-secrets-to-rejuvenate-beauty-over-40

5 Secrets to Rejuvenate Beauty over 40

The good news is that all the symptoms of aging, from lines and wrinkles, to hair loss to memory loss, are not a predetermined inevitability based on our genetic blueprints.  YAY!

Actually, only 10 percent of diseases of aging is caused by genes, and the other 90 percent is lifestyle.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Click outside to hide the compare bar
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping
Shopping cart close